NetSuite Implementation Consultant
There is huge momentum in the Cloud ERP market and Quistor has decided to enter the Cloud ERP market with Oracle NetSuite. By introducing Foodsuite, a food Cloud ERP-solution, focused on the European Food market, with a one-stop shop approach including Business Intelligence and Smart Industry, based on Oracle NetSuite, white labeled add-ons and own IP.
In your role as Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for a successful customer go-live, with the correct functionalities and with good communication. Together with our teams in the Benelux and Spain you will be helping the customer with this Cloud-based, scalable, agile, upgradeable, preconfigured ERP Food solution. To serve a very specific customer: entrepreneurial, fast-growing, private-equity food companies, who prefer to serve B2C rather than B2B. They do not choose either customer intimacy or operational excellence but blend it by means of extreme customer centricity, innovation and experience. They prefer a One-stop-Shop IT business partner.
Important tasks for the Implementation consultant are to improve customer’s ERP system knowledge, understand the interconnection between different modules and understand the business background of ERP functionalities. As an all-around consultant and part of the implementation team, you will be able to individually take care of specific functional business areas and oversee and integrate all functional business areas. Another, the more commercial task is to stimulate upsell and cross-sell possibilities.
- University or Higher Professional Level, preferably no technical background, but either Financial, Logistics or Business Administration.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience as a Support/Implementation consultant.
- You have a self-managed style in projects with a limited formal project management role. You embrace simplicity and volume, instead of complexity and value, are willing to learn and capable to absorb new information and ensure reliable and flawless service delivery. A tendency to autodidactic and entrepreneurship.
We offer the following:
- A dynamic and prestigious work environment in the center of Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands.
- Become part of a dynamic, flexible & multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skill set.
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits.