Office Management and HR Support (Netherlands)
Become part of Quistor and experience an open, international work atmosphere in which you will feel at home from day one. We believe our company’s strength relies on the commitment and responsibility each Quistorian contributes.
We are looking for a dual-role employee being our HR and Office Manager to support to the day-to-day operations of our headquarters’ office in Bergen op Zoom by taking the responsibility for smooth HR and office administrative operations.
The job involves providing administrative support to our staff, ensuring compliance with our HR calendar, policies and procedures, and supporting all office administrative activities as necessary.
The position requires good organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information. The job is ideal for someone who enjoys working in our People & Talent department and at the same time wants to help in creating a supportive and pleasant workplace being the face of the organisation and carrying out our values.
What are some of the job-specific activities?
- You implement and or maintain office administrative systems or procedures.
- You provide general administrative backup support such as answering phones, preparing correspondence, forms, and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, and tracking deadlines.
- Welcome and coordinate the arrival of visitors.
- You are responsible for the facilities’ day-to-day operations.
- You ensure that offices’ service providers and contracts are suitable and cost-effective.
- You manage stock and equipment for the IT and marketing
- Coordinate or support in coordinating meetings, seminars, special projects, and all office
- Help staff traveling in how to arrange for flights and hotels based on the self-service travel policies
- Manage health and safety as well as fire regulations within the company.
As a result, ensures smooth operation of all administrative functions in the country office.
You communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management based on knowledge of trends, best practices, and regulatory changes in the market.
- Working together with finance and senior management to implement and improve employee handbooks and policies.
- Administer various human resource records and procedures for companies’ personnel in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Czech Republic together with the local payroll agencies.
- You participate in the recruitment process, schedules job interviews and assist in interviews.
- Providing on-boarding support.
- You assist employees and managers regarding payroll, leave management and benefit administration, as well as HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Providing assistance in monitoring and follow-up employee performance appraisals and the HR calendar in general.
Ultimately, ensures that the HR department supports employees in compliance with employment and labour laws in close collaboration with our finance team.
Experience and skill requirements
- Several years combined human resource and office management experience is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Must be familiar with local labour legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Able to transform data into information for use in forms, tables or spreadsheets.
- Proactive, strong in time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Committed to a culture of diversity and equal opportunity.
Why join us?
Quistor is a great place to work and to develop yourself. When choosing for us, you will become part of a globally acting organization with over 20 nationalities working for local and globally operating customers. We want to get to know the real you and support you wherever we can. In addition to our opportunistic ways of working we also can offer you:
A great deal of flexibility to working from home
- Training and development opportunities, personally as well as professionally
- A fun, fast-paced, and international environment
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits
If you are committed and curious about how it feels to work for Quistor then send us your resume (with all your contact details) and a small piece of motivational prose in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.