Medior Managed Operational Security Consultant (EU and UK)
Become part of Quistor and experience an open, international work atmosphere in which you will feel at home from day one. We believe our company’s strength relies on the commitment and responsibility each Quistorian contributes.
For our recently established Managed Operational Security (MOS) department, we are looking for Medior Security Consultants based in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain, Czech Republic, or Belgium.
What will I do?
As a Medior Managed Operational Security (MOS) Consultant, you have the objective to keep our customer business-critical information technology systems secured by actively tracking vulnerabilities and implementing (ad-hoc and scheduled) security patches.
Maintaining and developing patching calendars and automations + promoting and implementing partner security products are also part of the job.
The Medior MOS Consultant works closely together with Customer- and Partner IT Security teams, Service Delivery managers, Account managers, Vendors, and the internal IT departments of Quistor.
It is key for a Medior MOS Consultant to perform the aforementioned activities efficiently and precisely.
Required qualifications and experience
The Medior MOS Consultant has at least a finished post-secondary vocational education in IT, or 3-5 years of professional work experience in the IT domain.
- Hands-on experience in managing and supporting Linux and Windows Operating Systems and (Oracle) Applications.
- Reports clear and precise
- Pays attention to detail and organizes the work efficiently
- Eager to learn and adapt to new technologies in the ever-changing world of Information Technology
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ansible
- DevOps experience
Why join us?
Quistor is a great place to work and to develop yourself. When choosing for Quistor, you will become part of globally acting organization with over 20 nationalities working for local and globally operating customers. We want to get to know the real you and support you wherever we can. In addition to our opportunistic ways of working we also can offer you:
- A great deal of flexibility to working from home
- Training and development opportunities, personally as well as professionally
- A fun, fast-paced, and international environment
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits
If you are ambitious, committed, and curious about how it feels to work for the Quistor family then send us your resume (with your contact details) and a small piece of motivational text in English to email@example.com and we will contact you.