Medior Database Administrator Oracle/SQL Server
Join the international team!
The database team of Quistor supports hundreds of databases in Oracle and SQL server for customers all over the world. We help our customers on a remote basis from one of our offices in the Netherlands, Spain or Czech republic.
Because of the growth of our multi-country Managed Services Technical practice we are looking for a Medior Database Administrator to enforce our Database Technology Solutions team.
You are able to help with (oracle and sql server) database related support services, customer reporting and documentation, participating to execute change requests. You are proactive, enjoy working in (international) teams, and are willing to learn on a continuous basis.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- You are a computer literate with VWO to bachelor level of working and thinking.
- You are fluent in English language.
- You have proven experience in administrating SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
- You have knowledge of backup and restore procedures, SQL Language and basic configuration.
- You are stress resistant, self-motivated and accurate.
- You are flexible to also work on changes out of office hours.
- Proven success in a similar position (3 years or more).
What we offer
- A no nonsense, open organization
- Option to work from home
- 26 annual leave days as long as we have your commitment to come back.
- Regularly team drinks and events.
- Pension scheme insurance.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- We take your development very seriously. A Personal Development Plan (PDP) helps you to reach personal goals.
Sounds like you? Apply now and make sure you add your CV and cover letter to Jobs@quistor.com.