People and Talent Manager - Netherlands Office
Join Quistor and immerse yourself in an inclusive and global work environment from day one. Our company thrives on the dedication and responsibility of each Quistorian.
We’re seeking a dynamic operational People and Talent Manager based in our Bergen op Zoom office. In this role, you’ll oversee HR activities for employees in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom. Responsibilities include onboarding, collaboration with the international People & Talent team to ensure adherence to global HR calendar and processes and fostering strong connections with our staff.
Ideal candidates possess strong organizational skills, a grasp of employment law, and familiarity with country regulations. This role suits someone with 2+ years of HR experience, a passion for learning, and a desire to contribute to an international organization that values a positive workplace and upholds our core values.
Key Job Activities:
– Support employees and managers with payroll, labour registration and cancellations (I.E medical leave… ) and HR procedures, collaborating with external agencies in the respective countries.
– Work with senior management to implement and enhance employee handbooks and policies.
– Administer HR records and procedures for personnel in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and Czech Republic in coordination with external agencies.
– Participate in recruitment processes, scheduling and conducting job interviews.
– Manage onboarding processes for new employees.
– Assist in monitoring employee performance appraisals and align with the global HR calendar.
Experience and Skills:
1–3 years of HR experience.
Proficiency in English and Dutch (verbal and written).
Proactive, strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a hands-on mentality.
Dedication to a culture of diversity and equal opportunities.
Why Choose Quistor?
Quistor offers an enriching environment for professional and personal development, with a diverse team representing over 20 nationalities, working for local and globally operating customers. Enjoy the benefits of flexibility in remote work, comprehensive training opportunities, and a vibrant, international atmosphere.
If you are committed and curious about how it feels to work for Quistor then send us your resume (with all your contact details) and a small motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.