IT Support Engineer
Join our international team!
We are hiring an IT Support Engineer in order to leverage potential growth.
The IT Support Engineer is a point of contact for both our clients and colleagues. You are responsible for handling technical support queries by solving 1st and 2nd line tickets, maintaining and optimizing our support desk. You will be assisting our IT Lead by managing the complete in-house hosted international IT Infrastructure.
Keywords are proactive, flexible, driven, stress resistant and team player. If you recognize yourself in this profile, then we have just the right position for you!
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree on at least Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO) level in IT.
- Besides Dutch, you are fluent in English language, both orally and written.
- Able to manage LAN, WAN and mobile network (Cisco routers and switches).
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office 365 Exchange, Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint, MS Teams, AutoTask, Acronis Backup software etc.
- Plan, structure and organize all related activities in an effective and agile way.
- Able to deliver results and meet expectations in pragmatic way by applying expertise and technology.
- Strong customer commitment and quality focus.
- You are located in Bergen op Zoom area.
We offer the following:
- Become part of a dynamic, flexible & multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skillset.
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Should you be interested, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume in English with all contact details at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org.