Account Manager UK
To support the strong growth of our Business in the UK, we are looking for an ambitious and driven sales professional.
What’s your challenge?
Your primary responsibility is to build and manage a pipeline of the organization’s offerings at new and existing customers and to convert these opportunities into signed agreements based on the geographic territory (UK) or list of accounts. You will report directly to the UK Sales Director.
Do you have what it takes?
Our ideal candidate is a true entrepreneur: Passionate about the offering, creative, ambitious, and driven to put it to market. Apart from a strong sense for action and results, you have:
- A strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor, having an expression and key points of an argument.
- A good understanding of typical business challenges and the capacity to actively listen to customer needs.
- Strong empathy for different (organizational) cultures.
- Experience selling Oracle solutions: knowledge and understanding of the Oracle market (JD Edwards, Cloud, Oracle Field, and Oracle Direct) is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- More than 3-year working experience in developing business and sales.
What can Quistor offer you?
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skill set and become an internationally experienced business consultant.
- You will be able to expand your business network and build up account management with top companies in the UK and DMU’s.
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Should you be interested, then do not hesitate to send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org