JD Edwards CNC UK and EU
Become part of Quistor and experience an open, international work atmosphere in which you will feel at home from day one. We believe our company’s strength relies on commitment and responsibility each Quistorian contributes.
Because we have put focus on growing the UK practice, we have opened new opportunities for experienced CNC JD Edwards Consultants in Europe and the United Kingdom.
What’s your challenge?
As a CNC Consultant, you have the knowledge and experience to take ownership of the day-to-day management of tasks and activities for the Oracle JDE Enterprise One technical scope of implementation projects as well as the support.
The responsibilities will be quite technical in nature and include project activities that may span all Practice Areas involved such as Design/Build/Run, Operations Architecture, System Administration, Database, ERP, and other technical frameworks. As a senior, you are able to solve complex problems efficiently and diligently. Furthermore, you have the capabilities to manage projects and act as a team lead.
What does it take to be successful?
- Demonstrative expert in the area of CNC Oracle JD Edwards
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Have at least 5-10 years’ experience
- Demonstrate high standards of quality & ethics
- Take initiative and be creative
- Able to make informed decisions
- Your reporting is clear and precise
- You have attention to detail and organize your work effectively
- You are able to maintain good customer relationships
Why join us?
Quistor is a great place to work and to develop yourself. When choosing for Quistor, you will become part of globally acting organisation with over 20 nationalities working for local and globally operating customers. We want to get to know the real you and support you wherever we can. In addition to our opportunistic ways of working we also can offer you:
- A great deal of flexibility to working from home
- Training and development opportunities, personally as well as professionally
- A fun, fast-paced, and international environment
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits
If you are ambitious, committed, and curious about how it feels to work for the Quistor family then send us your resume (with all your contact details) and a small piece of motivational prose in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.