Service Delivery Manager
Become part of Quistor and experience an open, international work atmosphere in which you will feel at home from day one. We believe our company’s strength relies on the commitment and responsibility each Quistorian contributes.
As we are growing fast, we are looking for dedicated Service Delivery Managers profiles in Spain and the Netherlands, to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain/increase customer satisfaction.
Within Quistor the Service Delivery Manager bridges the gap between operations and customer: operating as the first point of contact for our customers, business, and other stakeholders to ensure that the IT services are met according to the terms of service level, business objectives, resources (time and budget) and quality.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in communication with customers.
- Strong customer service orientation, able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude.
- Ability to act as consultant, advisor, customer advocate, and project leader for our clients.
- Assess customer feedback to facilitate the necessary improvements.
- Spanish and Dutch, respectively, and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter, motivated, well-organized, and company-first mentality.
- Good listener, Willing to learn new things, and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
What we like about you as a person
- You absorb and adopt new information quickly.
- You are reliable and provide flawless product delivery.
- You have great knowledge about development in general and the latest trends.
- You combine strong analytical skills with an “I will get this done” attitude.
- You get the best out of your colleagues.
What do we offer?
- Adventure: being part of a dynamic international operating team.
- Brain upgrade: The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal set of skills. Formally (certificates/diplomas, etc) and informally.
- Great rewards: A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
- Flexibility: working from home (if desired), planning your own time, and work.
If you are ambitious, committed, and curious about how it feels to work for the Quistor family then send us your resume (with all your contact details) and a small piece of motivational text in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.