Service Desk Analyst (Mexico and Philippines)
Due to the growth of our international Managed Services Technical practice, we are looking for a Service Desk Analyst. The main goal is to keep customers’ mission-critical Oracle systems operational by actively monitoring and reporting issues, problems and errors that arise, and performing standard documented tasks.
Based in Mexico or the Philippines, you will work closely with our other delivery centres in the Netherlands, Spain and Czech Republic.
Main areas of responsibility
- First point of contact for all our customers.
- Carrying out daily customer health checks and monitoring their systems by detecting, filtering and classifying the various events received. Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis.
- Record all relevant incident/service request data and assign categorisation and prioritisation codes, and resolve those incidents/service requests that do not require escalation to IT.
- Escalate incidents/service requests that the service desk cannot resolve within agreed timeframes.
- Perform agreed and documented technical tasks and change requests.
- Communicating with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of upcoming changes or agreed outages, etc.
- You can be classified as a proactive person who enjoys collaboration and is willing to work in shifts and 24×7, and is willing to learn continuously. Naturally, you are an accurate and timely communicator.
Required qualifications and experience:
- You are computer literate with excellent technical skills at undergraduate level and able to build extensive knowledge in the field of Oracle – JD Edwards.
- Besides the local language of the office, you are fluent in English, both oral and written. Knowledge of an additional foreign language is definitely an advantage.
- You have gained practical experience and/or knowledge in the relevant field during one of your previous positions or education.
- You have great organisation and communication skills and have no problem working in shifts.
- You are used to working according to procedures and policies and can report clearly and accurately.
- You are stress-resistant, self-motivated, flexible, a hard worker and accurate.
- Numerical and verbal reasoning skills are required.
What we offer:
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- The opportunity to further develop your personal skills and become an internationally experienced IT consultant.
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English with all your contact details as soon as possible to email@example.com.