Senior Account Manager – Oracle Applications UK
Do you have a passion for selling innovative solutions that help businesses transform and grow? Do you have a solid background and expertise in Oracle Cloud Technology products and services? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our Senior Sales Account Executive / Manager role!
As a Senior Sales Account Executive / Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales to new and existing customers related to Oracle Cloud Technology solutions and Managed Services in the UK market. You will generate, identify and qualify leads, develop and present proposals, negotiate and close deals, and maintain customer relationships. You will also work closely with our technical, functional and delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or a related field
- At least 10 years of sales and consulting experience in the IT industry, focused on Oracle Cloud Technology and Managed Services.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- A strong understanding of the Oracle Cloud Technology value proposition, features, and benefits
- A willingness to travel within the UK and occasionally abroad
- A self-motivated, self-starter, results-oriented, and customer-focused attitude
Your main duties will include:
- Developing and executing sales strategies to find and win new business opportunities in your region, building a pipeline of qualified opportunities through strategic and disciplined individual effort
- Demonstrating your knowledge and expertise in solving customer problems with the benefits of our solutions
- Discussing and showcasing the added value and capabilities of our products and services to prospects and clients
- Maintaining accurate information of your activities, next steps, probabilities, communications and forecasting within our sales tools
- Developing sales strategies for new clients, including identifying target markets and creating presentations to showcase product offerings
- Conducting regular account reviews with existing clients to provide a great customer experience, keep communication open, and be prepared to offer new solutions
- Identifying and growing opportunities, collaborating with appropriate resources to ensure growth objectives • Preparing effective presentations and proposals
- Negotiating long term agreements/contracts with customers including pricing, terms, and conditions of sale
- Participating in marketing and networking events such as seminars and trade shows, and developing strong relationship with strategic partners
- Proactively identifying, escalating and participating in resolving clients and prospects concerns issues
By joining our sales team for Oracle Cloud Technology, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work for a leading and reputable IT company that is an Oracle partner
- Sell cutting-edge solutions that help customers improve their business processes, performance, and profitability
- Earn a competitive salary and commission based on your performance
- Receive ongoing training and support from our experienced and friendly team
- Grow your career and professional network in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Why Choose Quistor?
Quistor offers an enriching environment for professional and personal development, with a diverse team representing over 20 nationalities, working for local and globally operating customers. Enjoy the benefits of flexibility in remote work, comprehensive training opportunities, and a vibrant, international atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!