Senior Account Manager - Oracle Applications (BE)
Are you a sales professional with a passion for Oracle Applications, ERP Cloud products and Managed Services? Do you want to join a leading IT company that helps businesses transform and grow with innovative solutions? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Senior Sales Account Executive / Manager who can drive sales to new and existing customers in the BE market. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from generating and qualifying leads, to presenting proposals, negotiating and closing deals, and maintaining customer relationships. You will also work closely with our technical, functional and delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
To excel in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, or a related field
- At least 10 years of sales and consulting experience in the IT industry, focused on Oracle Applications (preferably JD Edwards), Oracle Cloud and Managed Services.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- A strong understanding of the Oracle Applications & Oracle Cloud value proposition, features, and benefits
- A willingness to travel within Belgium and occasionally abroad
- A self-motivated, self-starter, results-oriented, and customer-focused attitude
As a Senior Sales Account Executive / Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to find and win new business opportunities in your region
- Demonstrate expertise in solving customer problems with the benefits of our products and services
- Discuss and showcase the added value and capabilities of our solutions to prospects and clients
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information of your activities, next steps, probabilities, communications and forecasting within our sales tools
- Create and deliver effective presentations and proposals
- Negotiate long term agreements/contracts with customers including pricing, terms, and conditions of sale
- Conduct regular account reviews with existing clients to provide a great customer experience, keep communication open, and offer new solutions
- Identify and grow opportunities, collaborating with appropriate resources to ensure growth objectives • Participate in marketing and networking events such as seminars and trade shows, and develop strong relationship with strategic partners
- Proactively identify, escalate and participate in resolving clients and prospects concerns issues
By joining us as a sales person for Oracle Applications & Oracle Cloud, you will:
- Work for a reputable and established IT company that is an Oracle partner
- Sell state-of-the-art solutions that help customers improve their business processes, performance, and profitability
- Earn a competitive salary and commission based on your performance
- Receive ongoing training and support from our experienced and friendly team
- Grow your career and professional network in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Why Choose Quistor?
Quistor offers an enriching environment for professional and personal development, with a diverse team representing over 20 nationalities, working for local and globally operating customers. Enjoy the benefits of flexibility in remote work, comprehensive training opportunities, and a vibrant, international atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!