Network and System Engineer
Due to the growth of our organization, we are immediately looking for an ambitious hands-on Network and System Engineer.
In this position you maintain and optimize the internal IT network. You are able to keep ICT systems, networks, hardware and databases operational and up-to-date. You are proactive, accurate, like to work in a team and willing to continue to develop yourself.
From our head office in Bergen op Zoom you maintain the internal network for all European offices and you are involved in various internal projects.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor ICT thinking and working level.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a similar position.
- In addition to the Dutch language, you have a fluent command of the English language in word and writing.
- You have thorough knowledge of LAN, WAN, routers and switches.
- You master the following (Microsoft) products: Office365, Azure, Autopilot, etc.
- You are able to plan, structure and organize in an efficient and flexible way.
- You work constructively with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
- You deliver results and pragmatically meet the expectations of the customer through the correct application of knowledge and technology.
- You are stress-resistant, motivated and accurate.
We offer the following:
- A dynamic and prestigious working environment in the center of Bergen op Zoom.
- You are part of a dynamic, flexible and multinational team.
- An excellent package of employment conditions and the opportunity to develop yourself broadly.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to email your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact HR on 0164-213300.