JD Edwards Functional Support Consultant Europe and Mexico
Become a part of Quistor and experience an open, international work atmosphere in which you will feel right at home. We believe our company’s strength relies on the commitment and responsibility each Quistorian contributes.
Quistor is growing fast! We are looking for dedicated JD Edwards Functional Support Consultants in the areas of Financials, Logistics & Distribution, and Manufacturing for one of our offices in the Czech Republic (Prague), the Netherlands (Bergen op Zoom), Spain (Madrid or Coruña), and Mexico.
What’s your challenge?
The main goal of the consultants we are looking for is to optimize the business processes for our customers by configuring the ERP system according to their specific needs.
You are a proactive person that enjoys working in teams, providing consultancy services to our customers that operate globally.
What it will take to be successful:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- >3 years of experience as a JDE consultant
- You are able to build up extensive knowledge on IT systems in an accelerated pace.
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
- Great organization and communication skills.
- Used to work according to Procedures and Policies and report clear and precisely.
- Stress resistant, self-motivated, flexible, hard worker, and accurate.
- Don’t mind working in shifts.
- Numerical and verbal reasoning are required.
Why join us?
Quistor is a great place to work and to develop yourself. When choosing for Quistor, you will become part of a globally acting organization with over 20 nationalities working for local and globally operating customers. We want to get to know the real you and support you wherever we can. In addition to our opportunistic ways of working we also can offer you:
- A great deal of flexibility to working from home
- Training and development opportunities, personally as well as professionally
- A fun, fast-paced, and international environment
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits
If you are ambitious, committed, and curious about how it feels to work for the Quistor family then send us your resume (with all your contact details) and a small piece of motivational prose in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.