Cloud Architect Benelux
Quistor is looking for talented Cloud Architects in the Benelux to support its rapidly growing business!
What’s your challenge?
The Cloud Architect will build cloud solutions, maintain, and utilize secure virtual environments to create streamlined operations for companies.
The main tasks are implementing innovative cloud computing solutions and solving technical problems, helping customers to understand application architectures and integration approaches. A Cloud Architect helps companies migrate their information and services into the cloud. It is essential that there is no interruption in services during this migration.
The main responsibilities may involve providing design input, collaborating with customer service and analysts on project milestones, analyzing weaknesses, recommending system improvements, and presales tasks helping our sales team. Being able to effectively weigh the potential risks of IT solutions against a company’s IT needs. Typically, a Cloud Architect has 3 to 5 years of experience.
Do you have what it takes?
- You are a computer literate bachelor level of working and thinking
- You are fluent in Dutch and English language, both orally and written.
- You demonstrate the ability to get deep knowledge on cloud solutions and require products like AWS, AZURE or OCI.
- You are capable of clear analytic thinking. Rapidly learn and capability to absorb new information.
- You listen, consult others, and communicate proactively. Share expertise and knowledge with others.
- You apply own expertise effectively and produces workable solutions to a range of problems and business requirements.
- You collect, classify, and disseminate knowledge of use to development projects.
- You work in a systematic, methodical, and orderly way.
What can Quistor offer you?
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- Work on high-end solutions and be able to develop your knowledge with this
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skill
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Should you be interested, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume with all contact details at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org.