Service Desk Analyst
Because of the growth of our multi-country Managed Services Technical practice we are looking for Technical Consultants for our First Line Service Desk team.
The main goal of the consultant is to keep the customer business-critical JD Edwards systems operational by actively monitoring the systems and reporting issues, problems, and errors that arise plus by executing standard documented tasks; opening and recording all support calls; assigning and notifying next level support of technical trouble tickets that cannot be resolved at the service desk level.
The consultant can be classified as a proactive person that enjoys working in teams 24×7 shifts and is willing to learn on a continuous basis. We have an induction course ready and running for you. Obviously, the consultant is an accurate and timely communicator.
The consultant will be based in Malaga (Spain) or Bergen op Zoom (the Netherlands) providing remote support to our customers that operate globally.
- You are stress resistant, self-motivated, flexible, hard worker and accurate.
- You have great organization and communication skills.
- You don’t mind working in shifts.
- You are a positive person, enjoy helping others.
- You are skilled at multitasking and work well under limited supervision in virtual office environment
- You have good technical skills on a Higher Education level
- You are able to build up knowledge in the field of Oracle – JD Edwards.
- You have gained practical experience and/or knowledge at one of your previous positions or education.
- Besides the local language of the office where you will be based, you are fluent in English language, both orally and written. Minimum B2 level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are used to work according Procedures and Policies and report clear and precise.
- Numerical and verbal reasoning are required.
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skills and becoming an international experienced IT consultant.
Should you be interested, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume in English with all contact details at your earliest convenience to email@example.com.
Interested? Get in touch
NB. We are extremely careful with the information you send to us. The data you have entered is sent encrypted (and therefore secure). We only use your data for this request. You can read more about how we handle your privacy in our Privacy Statement.