NetSuite Support Consultant
Together with our teams in the Benelux and Spain you will be helping the customer with this Cloud-based, scalable, agile, upgradeable, preconfigured ERP Food solution. To serve a very specific customer: entrepreneurial, fast-growing, private-equity food companies, whom prefer to serve B2C rather than B2B.
They do not choose either customer intimacy or operational excellence, but blend it by means of extreme customer centricity, innovation and experience. They prefer a One-stop- Shop IT business partner.
requests. Moreover, to improve ERP system knowledge and understand interconnection between
More in detail:
- Able to individually take care of specific modules.
- Oversee and integrate all functional modules guided by the team leader.
- Stimulate up-sell and cross-sell possibilities.
- Cooperate with colleagues
- Coaching new team members in specific tasks
- 1-3 years working experience as Support/Implementation Consultant.
- Successfully participated on implementation.
- NetSuite and food industry/supply chain certified.
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology.
- A dynamic and prestigious work environment in the center of Malaga, Spain.
- Become part of a dynamic, flexible & multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skillset.
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Should you be interested, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume in English with all contact details at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Get in touch
NB. We are extremely careful with the information you send to us. The data you have entered is sent encrypted (and therefore secure). We only use your data for this request. You can read more about how we handle your privacy in our Privacy Statement.