Medior Database Administrator Oracle/SQL Server
Because of the growth of our multi-country Managed Services Technical practice we are looking for a Medior Database Administrator to enforce our Database Technology Solutions team.
You are able to help with database related support services, customer reporting and documentation, participating to execute change requests. You are proactive, enjoy working in (international) teams and willing to learn on a continuous basis.
You will be based in Bergen op Zoom (the Netherlands).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- You are computer literate with VWO to bachelor level of working and thinking.
- Besides Dutch, you are fluent in English language.
- You have proven experience in administrating SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
- You have knowledge of backup and restore procedures, SQL Language and basic configuration.
- You are stress resistant, self-motivated and accurate.
- You are flexible to also work on changes out of office hours.
- Proven success in a similar position (8 to 10 years).
What we offer
- Fruitful office (weekly fresh fruit).
- 26 annual leave days as long as we have your commitment to come back.
- Regularly team drinks and events.
- Pension scheme insurance.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- We take your development very seriously. A Personal Development Plan (PDP) helps you to reach personal goals.