Senior Consultant for NetSuite projects
Tired of doing on-prem projects with customers that have zero ambition? Come join the cloud era with FoodQloud: Quistor’s food focussed proposition based on NetSuite.
Netsuite projects for fast growing food companies
FoodQloud is the first 100% food-focused NetSuite partner in Europe. We offer a 100% cloud-based out-of-the-box business system that comprehends ERP, CRM, BI, Webshops, HRM, and SCM. Fast and predictable projects with a fixed price & scope. Always on the latest release for a fixed fee per month. We offer companies the ability to start small and grow their system as their company and its needs grow.
Within the food industry, we specialize in helping ambitious specialists take the next step. Food companies that dare to challenge themselves and the status quo. Companies that operate lean and expect nothing less from their business system and IT-partners.
In other words: awesome challenging projects for ambitious fast-growing companies. And that…. is where you come in.
You… the key factor for successful projects
As a customer-driven IT business consultant with great communication skills, you will be responsible for successful projects and customer go-lives. Happy customers is your only KPI. Together with your Benelux and Spain-based colleagues, you will help our international customers get the most out of our Cloud-based, scalable, agile, upgradeable, preconfigured ERP Food solution.
What are some job-specific activities?
- You analyse financial processes and necessary (management) information and translate these to a suitable design within our NetSuite-based food solution FoodQloud.
- During implementation projects you will coach junior colleagues, guide customers and optimize the solution.’
- After go-live, you will keep in close contact with the customer for future projects and optimizations.
- You can independently work out functional designs for customer specific requirements (customizations) and supervise development and implementation of the design.
- Use NetSuite as your main tool to help our customers optimize their business processes and tackle bottlenecks.
- Boost customers’ NetSuite knowledge and make them self-sufficient enough to work with the system on a daily basis.
- Become a food business-oriented NetSuite guru. Learn to truly understand how food business processes and NetSuite functionality relate and bring this knowledge into practice.
- Working with other food IT experts in your team. Everyone will have their own focus and superpowers within the project, but it is the team effort that will help you and the customer to really accelerate.
- Another, more commercial task is to stimulate upsell and cross-sell possibilities.
What I like about you…
- You have a self-managed style in projects with a limited formal project management role.
- You embrace simplicity and volume, instead of complexity and value.
- You are willing to learn and capable of absorbing and adopting new information.
- And you ensure reliable and flawless service delivery.
- You have great knowledge about financial and/or logistical processes
- You can combine that analytically trained brain of yours with a ‘can-do get this project delivered attitude’.
- You are able to get the best out of your junior colleagues while still being able to focus on growing as a professional yourself.
- You are proactive, social, and commercial
- University or Higher Professional Level (Financial, Logistics, or Business Administration).
- 4 – 6 years of relevant working experience as Support / Implementation / IT Business Consultant.
- You already are in love with the food industry or you can develop a crush on it real fast.
We can offer you the following:
- Adventure: Being part of a start-up dynamic international operating NetSuite team. And yes, you will get on a plane on a regular basis.
- Brain-upgrade: The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal set of skills. Formally (certificates/diplomas, etc) and informally (crucial IT skills that have been passed on for centuries).
- Tangible rewards: A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Interested? Just send your resume (with all your contact details) and a small piece of motivational prose in English to email@example.com and we will contact you.