Sales Representative Benelux
To support the strong growth of our Business in the Benelux, we are looking for a graduate with IT knowledge (ERP, Cloud and Managed Services) and max 1-3 years of relevant work experience
What’s your challenge?
You will support the Sales Director Benelux with selling the organization’s products directly to new and existing customers within an assigned geographic territory or list of accounts. You undertake supportive sales-oriented Backoffice activities, as well as direct/digital sales initiatives to support the Benelux sales team while focusing on business development for JD Edwards Technical Managed Services and Lifting & Shifting (L&S) of JD Edwards to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
You will be part of a cross-functional sales team that supports customers across the Benelux market in relation to Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud, and Quistor Managed Services.
This role offers you an environment to learn, practice, and establish a strong foundation that is invaluable for a career in technology sales. Possibility to grow into an account management professional.
Your life as a Quistorian!
- Make high volumes calls and lead generation activities to prospective organisations
- Build and maintain a lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads, as well as utilising internet information sources
- Articulate Quistor’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Fluently discuss Quistor solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals consisting of sales opportunities
- Use Quistor’s toolset (Autotask / SharePoint) heavily and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
- Proposal & contract creation by managing and sending proposals and contracts to prospects and tracking engagement within these documents
Do you have what it takes?
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal & written communication)
- IT literate with standard Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A graduate with IT knowledge (ERP, Cloud, and Managed Services) and max 1, 2 to 3 years work experience
“A diamond in the rough…that eager and young professional who is able and willing to develop into a true IT professional (into an Account Manager position) sooner rather than later…”
What can Quistor offer you?
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational Sales team
- Get the opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skillset.
- Receive a wide range of competitive employee benefits
Should you be interested, then do not hesitate to send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org