MS SQL-Server Database Administrator
To support the strong growth of our multi-country Managed Services Technical practice we are looking for a Medior MS SQL-server Database Administrator to enforce our Database Technology Solutions team.
What’s your challenge?
Your primary responsibility is to help on database related support services, help on customer reporting and documentation and participate to execute change requests. can be classified as a proactive person that enjoys working in teams and is willing to learn on a continuous basis.
Do you have what it takes?
Our preferred candidate has a BSc. degree in Information Technology, combined with 2+ years of experience in developing, maintaining and running applications in MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of backup and restore procedures, SQL Language.
- Extensive knowledge on performance tuning and SQL Server best practices
- Have knowledge on Always on availability groups, log shipping and SQL Server Clustering
- Troubleshooting all database related issues
- Work pro-actively on structural improvements and improving database security
- Support ad hoc queries to be executed on database
- Support and analyze performance testing
- Create and maintain users and roles
- Identify security breaches
- Set up new MSSQL instances\databases
- Patching MSSQL servers
- Knowledge on Oracle databases is certainly an advantage. The candidate will also be involved in oracle database support.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both Dutch and English
- Great organization and communication skills
- Client-focused attitude
- Used to work according to procedures and policies and report clear and precise
- Stress resistant, self-motivated, flexible, hard worker, and accurate
- Available to be on call outside working hours according to the DTS team standby schedule
What can Quistor offer you?
- You will work with enthusiastic and talented people located in the Netherlands, Czech Republic and Spain
- You will learn, grow professionally and contribute to an amazing DTS team
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits
- Possibility to work remote
Should you be interested, then do not hesitate to send us your resume with all contact details at your earliest convenience to email@example.com