Medior and Senior Database Administrator
The main goal of the consultant is to help on database-related support services, help on customer reporting and documentation and participate to execute change requests. The consultant can be classified as a proactive person that enjoys working in teams and is willing to learn on a continuous basis. We have an international training program and induction course ready and running for you.
Obviously, the consultant is an accurate and timely communicator. The consultant will be based in Bergen op Zoom working closely together with our other delivery centres in Spain, Czech Republic, and Italy, providing remote support to our customers that operate globally.
- You are fluent in English and preferable Spanish language, both orally and written. Knowledge of any additional foreign languages (like French, Czech or German) is certainly an advantage.
- You have proven experience in administrating SQL Server and/or Oracle databases. You have knowledge of backup and restore procedures as well as SQL Language and database configuration.
Besides that you know about performance tuning of databases, work with and configure high availability solutions, and have a pragmatic way in troubleshooting database issues.
- Experience with Oracle ExaData and OCI Cloud will be appreciated, as well as deeper knowledge on linux/unix/aix configuration.
- 3-10 years of experience for Medior, and 5-15 for Senior.
We offer the following:
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- Work on high-end database solutions and be able to develop your knowledge with this
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skill set in one of our training centers and becoming an internationally experienced DBA.
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Should you be interested, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume with all contact details at your earliest convenience to email@example.com and we will contact you.