Junior Service Desk Analyst
Because of the growth of our multi-country Managed Services Technical practice we are looking for a Junior Service Desk Analyst. The main goal is to keep the customer business critical Oracle systems operational by actively monitoring them and reporting issues, problems, and errors that arise, plus by executing standard documented tasks.
You will be based in Málaga (Spain), working closely together with our other delivery centers in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- First point of contact for all our customers.
- Execution of customers Daily Health checks and monitor of their systems by the detection, filtering and classification of the different events received. Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis
- Logging all relevant incident/service request details and allocating categorisation and prioritisation codes. and resolve those incidents/service requests that do not need escalating across IT
- Escalating incidents/service requests that the service desk cannot resolve within agreed timescales
- Perform agreed and documented technical tasks and changes requests
- Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- You can be classified as a proactive person that enjoys working in teams and 24×7 shifts and is willing to learn on a continuous basis. Obviously, you are an accurate and timely communicator.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- You are a computer literate with great technical skills on bachelor level and are able to build up extensive knowledge in the field of Oracle – JD Edwards.
- Besides the local language of the office, you are fluent in English language, both orally and written. Knowledge of any additional foreign languages (like Czech, French or German) is certainly an advantage.
- You have gained practical experience and/or knowledge in the appropriate area at one of your previous positions or education.
- You have great organization and communication skills and you don’t mind working in shifts.
- You are used to work according to Procedures and Policies and report clear and precise.
- You are stress-resistant, self-motivated, flexible, a hard worker, and accurate.
- Numerical and verbal reasoning are required.
We offer the following:
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skill set and becoming an international experienced IT consultant.
Should you be interested, send us your resume in English with all contact details at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org.