Senior Service Desk Analyst
Because of the growth of our practice, we are looking for a Senior Service Desk Analyst.
Your responsibility is to keep the customer business critical systems operational by actively monitoring their systems and in addition further improving the way their systems operate. You can solve complex problems efficiently and diligently and lead projects/teams up to 10 people.
You will be based in our delivery centre in Malaga (Spain).
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- IBM iSeries, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (NT/2000/2003/Terminal Server/), UN*X, RelationalDatabase Management Systems (Oracle 8/9i/10gR1/2, Microsoft SQL Server and DB2).
- JD Edwards XE to 9.2, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Application Server, IBM Websphere, Cloud Control Solutions, Oracle IaaS Infrastructure.
- MagicXPI, ThinkAutomation, JD Edwards BSSV (SOAP), JDEdwards AIS (RestAPI).
- Imperative and object-oriented programming languages (C++, Java, PHP, JDEdwards NER).
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, Planning & Organising, Analysing & Reporting, Working with people, Coping with stress.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- English: proficient or native. Spanish/Dutch: Nice to have.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including night and weekend shifts.
What we offer
- Fruitful office (weekly fresh fruit).
- 23 annual leave days as long as we have your commitment to come back.
- Regularly team drinks and events.
- Health insurance.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- We take your development very seriously. A Personal Development Plan (PDP) helps you to reach personal goals.