Junior Functional JD Edwards Consultant
Because of the growth of our practice, we are looking for Junior Functional Consultants in the areas of Financials, Logistics & Distribution and Manufacturing.
The main goal of the consultants we are looking for is to optimize the business processes for our customers by configuring the ERP system according to their specific needs.
The consultant can be classified as a proactive person that enjoys working in teams. Obviously, the consultant is an accurate and timely communicator, providing consultancy services to our customers that operate globally.
You will be based in our delivery centre in Malaga (Spain).
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- An university level in the area of Finance (Business Administration), Supply chain, Manufacturing, or Business and Administration and you are able to build-up extensive knowledge on IT systems in an accelerated pace.
- You are fluent in English, both orally and written.
- Great organization and communication skills.
- Used to work according Procedures and Policies and report clear and precise.
- Stress resistant, self-motivated, flexible, hard worker and accurate.
- Don’t mind to work in shifts.
- Numerical and verbal reasoning are required.
What we offer:
- Fruitful office (weekly fresh fruit).
- Regularly team drinks and events.
- Health insurance.
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skill set and becoming an international experienced IT consultant.