Operational Excellence Consultant
Becoming part of Quistor equates to experiencing an open, international work atmosphere in which you will feel at home from day one. We believe our company’s strength relies on the commitment and responsibility each Quistorian contributes.
As we are growing, we are looking for extra support to strengthen our corporate Operational Excellence team, to be performing research and administrative work related to internal improvement projects. To illustrate the international character of the job and the team; we are looking for people who currently reside in either the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain or Czech Republic.
Within Quistor the Operational Excellence team supports the needs of whatever department in the company, or sometimes supporting our profit centers with demands and requests from our clients by executing or coordinating internal research projects, assessing the needs, setting goals, performing data analysis and creation of reports. As part of this team, you aim for excellence in the operations on all ends, working to solve the needs of your colleagues with the right quality, diligence, and care.
Knowledge and experience we are looking for
- Service-oriented, able to demonstrate interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with different teams.
- Self-starter, motivated, well-organized, and company-first mentality.
- Good listener, open to learn, and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to take responsibility of your activities and work under minimal supervision.
What we like about you as a person
- You absorb and adopt new information easily.
- You are reliable and provide product delivery of good quality and with care.
- You have interest and knowledge about the latest trends and developments in general.
- You combine your analytical skills with an “I will get this done” attitude.
What do we offer?
- Adventure:Being part of a dynamic international operating team.
- Brain upgrade:The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal set of skills via certificates and/or diplomas as well as informally.
- Great rewards:A range of competitive employee benefits.
- Flexibility: planning your own time and work with a good balance in working from home and working at the office.
If you are ambitious, committed, and curious about how it feels to work for Quistor then send us your resume with all your contact details and a short motivational text in English to email@example.com and we will be in contact with you soon.