JD Edwards Functional Consultant
Because of the growth of our practice, we are looking for a JD Edwards Functional consultant in the areas of Financials, Logistics & Distribution and Manufacturing.
The main goal of the consultant is to optimize the business processes for our customers by configuring the ERP system according to their specific needs.
The consultant can be classified as a proactive person that enjoys working in teams. Obviously, the consultant is an accurate and timely communicator, providing consultancy services to our customers that operate globally.
You will be based in our delivery centre in Málaga (Spain).
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- > 3 years as JDE consultant.
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
- Great organization and communication skills.
- Used to work according Procedures and Policies and report clear and precise.
- Stress resistant, self-motivated, flexible, hard worker and accurate.
- Don’t mind to work in shifts.
- Numerical and verbal reasoning are required.
We offer the following:
- Become part of a dynamic and flexible multinational team.
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your personal skill set and becoming an international experienced IT consultant.
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits.
Should you be interested, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume with all contact details at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org