Your Oracle JD Edwards in the Quistor Cloud
Cloud offerings deliver significant benefits to enterprises running JDEdwards. It allows the business to completely focus on running their business, rather than the technical infrastructure to deliver it. Moreover, no upfront investments are needed, and the embedded flexibility allows you to up or downscale your hardware on request.
Enterprises considering a move to private cloud need to address several key questions:
- Which technologies are used? Can I chose the technologies I need?
- Do I need to acquire new licences?
- What about licence compliance with virtual technology and Oracle?
- Where will my data be kept?
- What performance can I expect, is it scalable?
- How many partners to I need to make it happen?
- What service levels can I expect?
VP Cloud Services
NB. We are extremely careful with the information you send to us. The data you have entered is sent encrypted (and therefore secure). We only use your data for this request. You can read more about how we handle your privacy in our Privacy Statement.
Quistor Cloud for JD Edwards
- Choice of Technology
- Licence Compliance
- Personal Touch
- More Value for Money
- Integrated Managed Services (Application and Infrastructure services)
- A True Partnership
- Oracle technology such as Oracle Exadata, Oracle Virtual Machine, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Databases and Oracle Linux
- Microsoft technology such as MS-SQL server, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Domain integration.
- Other technology such as WebSphere and the support of a number of technologies needed for third party software commonly used around JD Edwards (Invoice scanning, barcode scanning, integration etc.)
Putting your licenses to work
Quistor Cloud offers Oracle VM as a hard partitioned virtual layer. This will reduce the need of having physically dedicated machines to comply with Oracle license agreements. We can deliver your Oracle DB, BI server or WebLogic server according to your current license agreements.
Security & Data Location
All your data will be highly secured in our datacentres in Maastricht & Landgraaf. We are not storing your data across a number of other datacentres. If needed you can visit our datacentre for validation.
Integrated managed services
Our environments can scale up very well. For Extreme performance on Database level we can even deliver Exadata extreme power as part of the service. In our Oracle ExaHotel space can be delivered starting at 2 Cores already. This will deliver you high end enterprise hardware for SMB price level. You don’t need to buy a full Exadata but can rent a fully managed room in our ExaHotel delivering just the power you need for your Oracle Database. Oracle Exadata compute requires an Oracle Database Enterprise Edition license which you can bring in (BYOL) or rent together with the service.
A personal touch is part of our services.