Implementation of Business Analytics
Inditex is one of the world’s largest fashion retailers with eight brands and more than 7,000 stores throughout the world. We are inspired by a responsible passion for fashion and, above all, by our customers.
The company began life in the textiles industry back in 1963.
Inditex’s goal is to offer products of the highest quality to all its customers at the same time as striving to develop a business that is sustainable. We are a responsible group and this guides all of our business principles. The Code of Conduct and Responsible Practices stipulates the binding principles that apply in each and every area of the Group’s operations both within the company and with the partners we work with.
Quistor has provided the next services to Inditex;
- Implementation of BI platform and creation of the department.
- Implementation Methodology. Architecture definition. Benchmarking of ETL and BI tools and implement them.
- Implementation and development of the data warehouse and BI projects.
- Participation and collaboration in the development of DWH project and business reporting, storage, payment, call center. Dashboards.
- Reporting System AutoShip commercial and address.
- Ipad and Iphone Application Control Unit.