Certified Expertise at Your Service
ERP projects come in all shapes, forms, and budget, and typically offer more challenges than anticipated.
Typical projects include :
- Local and global implementations, whether greenfield or template based
- Roll out’s, either as owner of the core model or as local integrator
- Migrations, ranging from straightforward technical migrations to complex upgrade projects
- Extensions, aiming to deploy new functionality
These projects are complex, impact the business, require people commitments, rely on new technologies, have restricted time windows and dispose of limited budgets. Facing these challenges requires specific expertise across the different type of projects. On the other hand, a customer needs this expertise only for a limited amount of time. Calling in help allows enterprises to have the specialised skills on hand when they need it.
Quistor has an in-depth understanding of the critical issues of every type of JDEdwards project, and we tailor our approach to meet customer objectives and assist in the delivery of their project.
Quistor uses its project expertise to define instruments that we can provide to our customers:
- A structured approach, (Q-Pro) which includes a focus on integrated testing in all stages
- Tools to track progress and share information, build on Sharepoint365
- Templates for project controls and documentation
- Documented best practices, such as risk registers
The success of a project doesn’t just depend on the methods and techniques used, but also on the people. Our multilingual consultants bring their specific expertise related to JDEdwards to the table. Together with key customer staff they establish a blended team where each contributes to the overall success of the project. Our key project people are Prince2 and/or Oracle JD Edwards certified.