Oracle Introduces Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting
New Solution Enables Robust, Integrated Reporting Capabilities that Improve Decision Making and Productivity
- Extending its commitment to helping customers achieve operational excellence, Oracle today announced Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting.
- Part of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1, an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is a real time reporting solution designed specifically for end users that enables improved productivity and enhanced real-time decision making by providing users with a simplified and clear view of the essential data necessary to effectively execute business processes.
- The new solution empowers end users and reduces IT support spend by delivering an extensive library of 178 pre-built reports designed to answer the most common business questions from across the enterprise.
- End Users can personalize the delivered reports, or develop new reports on demand as needed.
- To further simplify the consumption of information for casual and power users, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting leverages the advanced capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher to enable users to easily access and personalize transaction data into customized lists, charts, graphs and tables.
- In addition, by combining essential transaction data and master data, including associated descriptions and category codes, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting delivers a clear and concise view of operational activities and enables end users to easily access data for simple or sophisticated reports.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting covers reporting across the enterprise, including the functional areas of:
- Capital Asset management
- Human Resources
- Real Estate Management
For more information visit the oracle press release