Quistor is a reseller of Q- Software’s solutions. Q Software security management solutions are certified by Oracle and recommended by both Oracle and leading audit firms. Q Software supports JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management and Compliance Console and is complemented with comprehensive compliance reporting solutions. Most Q Software customers achieve a Return on Investment within just a few months. Q software is the security solution of choice for Oracle’s JD Edwards customers. The following Q Software Solutions components are available for JDEdwards E1 and JD Edwards World:
Accelerator - Rapidly achieve All Doors Closed
Accelerator allows JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers with up to 150 users to rapidly implement affordable, manageable security. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne "out of the box" allows all users to access all programs and data. Achieving All Doors Closed (ADC) status with the native JDE tools is extremely time-consuming, if not impossible, with the result that many organizations are exposed to the risk of expensive errors or even fraud. Accelerator empowers SMEs to create a secure environment quickly and at a very low cost.
- Low cost security solution for SMEs
- Manage security without needing dedicated technical resources
- Protects your business from fraud
- Gives you control over who has access to what
- Satisfies your auditors
A powerful security management tool, fully integrated with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Intended for JD Edwards users who need to reduce their security management overheads; users who are having difficulties achieving sufficiently robust security. E1 Config eliminates the duplication involved in setting up security and removes the complexity of applying ongoing changes, reducing the workload by up to 80%. It makes it possible to achieve All Doors Closed security efficiently, enabling you to prohibit unauthorised access from all possible entry points.
- It makes robust, reliable security achievable, manageable and affordable, greatly reducing the time and effort needed to implement and manage security
- Security for new users or roles can be set up in minutes
- Urgent security changes can be applied by administrators in minutes, without needing to distract IT technicians from other priorities
- It removes the risk of disruption caused by inadvertent errors or oversights
- Your SoD rules are automatically enforced
- It reduces the workload involved in the security audit process
- It reduces the cost of achieving, maintaining and proving compliance.
E1 SOD is an enquiry and reporting tool that empowers you to detect Segregation of Duties issues so that you can fix them promptly and produce reports that help you to prove regulatory compliance. It allows JD Edwards users to a) comply with government or industry legislation such as Sarbanes-Oxley, b) reduce the risk of fraud and c) have an open environment, but need to assess their exposure to risk.
- Works equally well with All Doors Open and All Doors Closed
- The most accurate SoD solution in environments where security is not locked down.
- Enables you to understand and address your exposures before your auditors arrive
- Simplifies the auditing process and reduces your audit costs
- True Access Model provides the only true picture of your security
- Controls can be aligned to your business structure.
ERPaudit - Compliance and management reporting
A toolset that simplifies the auditing of ERP applications and reduces the cost of compliance. This tool is for Auditors and senior managers with responsibility for risk management at organizations who use JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. It dramatically reduces the effort needed to find answers to important security audit and compliance questions. Powerful analysis tools make continual auditing practical, reducing your exposure to fraud or costly inadvertent errors and reducing your external audit costs.
- Accurate information at your fingertips
- Reduce your audit effort and costs
- Proactive, efficient tools to help you reduce the risk of fraud